Thursday, December 04, 2003

I am Chartreuse!
#7FFF00

My dominant hues are green and yellow. There's no doubt about the fact that I think with my head, but I don't want to be seen as boring and want people to know about my adventurous streak now and again.

My saturation level is very high - I am all about getting things done. The world may think I work too hard but I have a lot to show for it, and it keeps me going. I shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if I'm doing it, it'll be done right.

My outlook on life is very bright. I am sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but I need to remember to tone it down if I sense irritation.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home